Whereabouts Unknown - The Lunar Lady Series 1973

Whereabouts Unknown - The Lunar Lady Series 1973.
One of my earliest showings was held at 156 7th St. in Atlanta, Georgia, a beautiful Neil Reid period building  of six spacious apartments. The Showing theme was an imagined reincarnational fantasy based on the glamorous fictional character, Marguerite de Maupassant. This character was portrayed as a young stylish Parisian socialite whose life was short, mysterious and veiled by her intense interests in the occult. There was an accompanying short story I wrote available to any interested persons. This can now be read in full here:The Lunar Lady . Some friends, who then owned a shop called Goose-Brothers, specializing in Art Deco objects deluxe and furniture agreed to completely furnish a couple of rooms in the style of the 1920's as an added theatrical element to my exhibition of drawings and paintings. The entire mood of the installation greatly enhanced this production...down to a collection of original gown and shoes hanging in the closet!
During this period of my life I was not an efficient a record keeper as I became a few years after and sadly, I do not know or remember what became of the pieces in the showing.
The only images I have are on very old negatives and these when developed were somewhat altered by the lighting used. I present them here as they are.



3 versions of the same piece - Portrait of Marguerite at the Portal of Time


3 versions of the same piece - Marguerite and Gerald approach the Invisible world